
We spent our day at home as usual but went out to have lunch (well I did) and the boys were in there snap-n-go getting lot's of attention as usual. There are always sweet comments with regards to having twins, it's as if my little angels were little celebrities in town! A little less glamourous than most celebrities, because there is no way that passing a one year milestone with twins is all glamour and glitz. I do try to tend to myself but it's mostly about them, they look good, smell good while mommy dearest barely has time to comb her hair! I took some pictures of them in their winter sweat pant suit grandma gave Sultan and Caliph. One is beige for Sultan and the other is a lovely green for Caliph. We tend to dress the boys according to their skin tone, Sultan get's darker colors and Caliph gets lighter ones to offset their individual colors. Which are just gorgeous! I am glad I didn't have twin girls I would of spent all my time dressing them like dolls, I try to dress the boys in little men outfits. Edin has great taste and buys the boys very nice MANLY clothing, I just love the small little blue polo shirts he got the boys when they were about 2 months! I will keep those to show the boys when they get older. Sultan loves to stand up right while Caliph is complacent with sitting and enjoying the view. They are both the love of my life! Sultan rolled over from front to back and sleeps on his tummy these days, Caliph will sleep as I lay him which is usually his back. I don't worry he loves to suprise his mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment